If you have already been approached by HMRC, are currently under investigation or are facing assessment, you should have a Customs expert on your side.
The Customs People can provide impartial, expert advice on any HMRC decision, and can also ensure compliancy and efficiency to get you prepared for an assessment. We're always happy to answer any queries relating to VAT should you be unsure of HMRC's expectations.
Our service includes:
- Thoroughly investigate your current business structure and address any issues or opportunities.
- Prepare audit and transaction trails;
- Prepare, plan and meet specific standards set by HMRC;
- Identify key areas for improvement in relation to VAT, relief, valuation and current processes;
- Assessment reviews and, where necessary, representing businesses in front of HMRC and/or at Tribunals;
- Honest, impartial advice on decisions made by HMRC.